A new year is just around the corner and the SEAM app has a fresh new look and a more in-depth tutorial available now for iOS and Android users! With this new tutorial, all users can take full advantage of the SEAM platform to stay connected to their loved ones.
With the latest update comes improved UI/UX design that makes it easier for everyone to use the SEAM platform to the fullest. Users will be welcomed by new icons that provide an updated look and feel so users can easily record, record and share, or make emergency calls.
Old or new users will see the updated SEAM app tutorial which will walk them through how to use the core features of the app. That is how to use the check-in button, invite their own guardians, start a recording, share a live recording, and make emergency calls.
Along with this users can play the new tutorial from the homepage, the Guardian Network page, and on the settings page.
1 Year SEAMplus+ Lotus Subscription
Along with a new look now with the purchase of a Lotus by SEAM personal safety device comes a 1 Year Subscription to SEAMplus+, letting you enjoy the benefits of the premium version longer. With SEAMplus+ you are able to hold onto your recordings for up to 3 months and be able to download your logs to be securely saved on your phone. Get your Lotus by SEAM device now to get 1 year of SEAMplus+!
The New Update Includes
- New Homepage and Menu Bar icons
- New user onboarding tutorial
- Switching Lotus activation from 3 months to 1-year SEAMplus+ subscription
- Move app database to Compose due to server closure of the current database
- Updating from React Native 0.57 to 0.60
- Addressing Android X React Native app build failures introduced
- Optimize Google API for location tracking
- Optimization bugs addressed